Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope you all had a great holiday season!
I decided to take a small break from the blog posts so I could catch up on a few things (sleep, reading, festivus..just to name a few). I am now back at it and am ready to take 2013 by the horns (ala White Goodman)
Now that 2013 is in full swing and we are all still alive (Sorry Mayans), I would like to use this post to express my goals for the year. Each year I set a few goals for myself as everyone should. It keeps you motivated to better yourself as a person and a professional!
In no particular order:
– I would like to get my Deadlift to at least 550 lbs (currently sitting at around 515 lbs, and My ultimate goal would be to hit 600 lbs in 2014).
– Get my Squat back up to the 465-485 lb range, but over 500 would be even better (if my knee allows me to do it).
– Bench Press 330 (My bench sucks, I don’t spend a lot of time on it, but for the amount of time I actually put it into my programs makes my current 305 max not seem so bad).
– Educate myself: I want to attend at least 5 Seminars this year and really continue to learn more and more.
– I would like the opportunity to speak at a seminar as well. I feel at this point in my career I have enough knowledge and experience to be able to spread it to like minded individuals. (this is my stretch goal, a goal that I really have to work hard for to make possible).
– Get a few new certifications so that I can continue to add more and more letters to the end of my name.
That’s all I have so far, I might edit this list as the year goes on.
What are some of your goals for 2013? I would love to hear them!